An ESP8266 based wifi motion sensor with RGB indicator LED, incorporating 2x normally open
inputs, temperature, luminance, pressure, humidity and (optionally) noxious-gas sensors.
This board shares the base design from the Mini sensor but replaces the
DS18B20+ sensor with BME280 (temperature/pressure/humidity) and LTR329ALS
The BME280 sensor may be swapped out for a BME680 which also includes a
noxious gas sensor. The firmware determines the type of sensor installed at
build time by configuring the sensor type solder jumper.
Common to both variants:
- Power Input: JST-XH 2 pin (DC 5-20v polarity tolerant)
- Processor: ESP12F
- RGB LED: Driven by PCA9531
- Motion Sensor: AM612
- Input Pins: 2x JST-XH 2 pin
- Luminance Sensor: LTR329ALS
- Temperature/Pressure/Humidity Sensor: BME280
- Temperature/Pressure/Humidity Sensor/Noxious Gas Sensor: BME680
Firmware for the sensor is the VK3GO common ESP sensor firmware.